Our last single-digit plate and our lowest three-digit plate available could be yours! Plates NI 8 and NI 203 are available for purchase. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to obtain these distinctive plates. 100% of the proceeds are tax-deductible and there is NO BUYER'S PREMIUM.
These plates will be available for purchase between now and Monday, August 21. Serious inquiries only. Please contact Robert Sarkisian, Co-Chairman of the Nantucket License Plate Committee, with your interest and offer. Offers must be submitted by e-mail. Each plate will go to the highest bidder as received by 12:00 noon on Monday August 21st, 2017. Payment due in full within two weeks of being notified of your winning bid.
Winning bid amounts are tax-deductible to the winning bidder, less a small amount reflecting the cost for the state to produce the plate (e.g., $12).
Winning bidders will receive their plates within approximately 60 days of when the auction closes and payment of the winning bid is received in full.
All proceeds will go to benefit the nonprofit partners and the nonprofit sponsor for their programs that benefit Island children. These organizations include:
- A Safe Place
- Children's House of Nantucket
- Community Foundation for Nantucket
- Fairwinds: Nantucket's Counseling Center
- First Congregational Church
- Friends of Nantucket Public Schools
- Nantucket Booster Club
- Nantucket Boys & Girls Club
- Nantucket Community Music Center
- Nantucket Community Sailing
- Nantucket Dreamland Foundation
- Nantucket Ice
- Nantucket Lighthouse School
- Nantucket New School
- Small Friends on Nantucket
- Strong Wings Adventure School
- St. Mary, Our Lady of the Isle Catholic Church
- Unitarian Universalist Meeting House